Thank you to all our customers and staff for making 2018 another enjoyable year for us.
After 10 years in Pierrepont street it’s time for a bit of refurbishment, nothing too drastic. We’re going to repaint the restaurant and do the annual servicing at the same time.
We will be closed from the 7th January until 6pm on the 14th January.
Looking forward to seeing you all again in 2019, Happy New Year
Sera & Sarah
Organising a party? It’s hard work trying to please everyone. That’s why we’ve created special menus just for groups. Simply choose your preferred menu, each menu has a variety of sharing dishes catering to different tastes. Then let us know if anyone has any special requirements and we’ll arrange everything for you.
Beetroot & sweet potato pakoras
Shredded beetroot & sweet potato deep fried in our speciality batter, served with our homemade fresh tomato dip
select pieces of marinated turkey stir-fried with cumin and our own masala blend
brussel sprouts gently stir-fried with our own mix of freshly ground spicesâ€¨
10 reasons to try us...
- Family owned & run restaurant with authentic Nepalese atmosphere.
- Traditional dining with low tables & floor cushions (plus tables & chairs!)
- Delicious, fragrant cooking using local, seasonal ingredients.
- Ever changing Specials menu introducing new and exciting tastes.
- Nepalese owner Sera & his team of chefs bring their own traditions to the table.
- Located in the centre of Bath very near key attractions.
- A simple 3 minute walk from the train station.
- Public car park within a minute’s walk.
- Take away menu available.
- Rave reviews from regulars and chance visitors alike.
Follow us on Facebook & keep up to date with instant news and reviews
Articles, notes & recipes from us, the restaurant & Nepal
We started in responce to the earthquake 2015 we are now focusing on rebuilding.
Whatâ€™s on, where to be, who to see while youâ€™re in Bath