Unbelievably it’s time to start thinking Christmas and we’re already taking bookings. We think we have created another sure-fire crowd pleaser of a menu with a few intriguing twists for you. Don’t delay if you want to secure a particular time.
YYY Foundation has been doing some exciting work.
Organising a party? It’s hard work trying to please everyone. That’s why we’ve created special menus just for groups. Simply choose your preferred menu, each menu has a variety of sharing dishes catering to different tastes. Then let us know if anyone has any special requirements and we’ll arrange everything for you.
Tender pieces of chicken breast in an aromatic spice, ginger and garlic marinade, stir fried to order with fresh curry leaves, a typical dish from the jungle around Chitwan.
Crispy vegetable nuggets of shredded cabbage, carrot, peas and onion in a chickpea and ajwan seed batter. A regular street food snack from Kathmandu
10 reasons to try us...
- Family owned & run restaurant with authentic Nepalese atmosphere.
- Traditional dining with low tables & floor cushions (plus tables & chairs!)
- Delicious, fragrant cooking using local, seasonal ingredients.
- Ever changing Specials menu introducing new and exciting tastes.
- Nepalese owner Sera & his team of chefs bring their own traditions to the table.
- Located in the centre of Bath very near key attractions.
- A simple 3 minute walk from the train station.
- Public car park within a minute’s walk.
- Take away menu available.
- Rave reviews from regulars and chance visitors alike.
Follow us on Facebook & keep up to date with instant news and reviews
Articles, notes & recipes from us, the restaurant & Nepal
We started in responce to the earthquake 2015 we are now focusing on rebuilding.
What’s on, where to be, who to see while you’re in Bath