Our Christmas menu is ready! We've been feeling very festive trying our some new dishes, we've kept the favorites as well to give you a menu we're very proud of. Follow the link to take a look at what's on offer for parties, all the dishes will be on our December specials so you won't miss out if you're not in a group. Menu available 1st December.
Hosting a reception, party, working lunch or any event here at Yak Yeti Yak couldn’t be simpler. We can offer exclusive use for private functions in one dining room for up to 30 guests or throughout the restaurant for larger parties, up to 75 seated. We have a selection of set menus but will work with you to create an event that is tailored to you and your party.
We love the colours of Autumn and the excuse to put pumpkin on the menu again.
Pharsiko Takari - pumpkin and pepper stir-fry with jungle herbs.
Lamb Bhutuwa - Marinaded slow cooked lamb stir-fried with warming chilli and black pepper.
10 reasons to try us...
- Family owned & run restaurant with authentic Nepalese atmosphere.
- Traditional dining with low tables & floor cushions (plus tables & chairs!)
- Delicious, fragrant cooking using local, seasonal ingredients.
- Ever changing Specials menu introducing new and exciting tastes.
- Nepalese owner Sera & his team of chefs bring their own traditions to the table.
- Located in the centre of Bath very near key attractions.
- A simple 3 minute walk from the train station.
- Public car park within a minute’s walk.
- Take away menu available.
- Rave reviews from regulars and chance visitors alike.
Follow us on Facebook & keep up to date with instant news and reviews
Articles, notes & recipes from us, the restaurant & Nepal
We started in responce to the earthquake 2015 we are now focusing on rebuilding.
What’s on, where to be, who to see while you’re in Bath