To our suppliers and everyone who came along and supported us we managed to raise £3210 on the day plus £950 in pledges. A fantastic tolal that will make a big difference to people in Nepal.
Hosting a reception, party, working lunch or any event here at Yak Yeti Yak couldn’t be simpler. We can offer exclusive use for private functions in one dining room for up to 30 guests or throughout the restaurant for larger parties, up to 75 seated. We have a selection of set menus but will work with you to create an event that is tailored to you and your party.
Children are very welcome to our restaurant, our floor cushion area is especially popular, or if you prefer things more conventional we have highchairs in our main dining areas. Joining in and sharing is all part of the fun for children. Most of our dishes can be made very mild, don't worry if some of your party like things more spicy we have fresh chillies and pickles on hand.
10 reasons to try us...
- Family owned & run restaurant with authentic Nepalese atmosphere.
- Traditional dining with low tables & floor cushions (plus tables & chairs!)
- Delicious, fragrant cooking using local, seasonal ingredients.
- Ever changing Specials menu introducing new and exciting tastes.
- Nepalese owner Sera & his team of chefs bring their own traditions to the table.
- Located in the centre of Bath very near key attractions.
- A simple 3 minute walk from the train station.
- Public car park within a minute’s walk.
- Take away menu available.
- Rave reviews from regulars and chance visitors alike.