Unbelievably it’s time to start thinking Christmas and we’re already taking bookings. We think we have created another sure-fire crowd pleaser of a menu with a few intriguing twists for you. Don’t delay if you want to secure a particular time.
YYY Foundation has been doing some exciting work.
Organising a party? It’s hard work trying to please everyone. That’s why we’ve created special menus just for groups. Simply choose your preferred menu, each menu has a variety of sharing dishes catering to different tastes. Then let us know if anyone has any special requirements and we’ll arrange everything for you.
Beetroot & sweet potato pakoras
Shredded beetroot & sweet potato deep fried in our speciality batter, served with our homemade fresh tomato dip
select pieces of marinated turkey stir-fried with cumin and our own masala blend
brussel sprouts gently stir-fried with our own mix of freshly ground spices
10 reasons to try us...
- Family owned & run restaurant with authentic Nepalese atmosphere.
- Traditional dining with low tables & floor cushions (plus tables & chairs!)
- Delicious, fragrant cooking using local, seasonal ingredients.
- Ever changing Specials menu introducing new and exciting tastes.
- Nepalese owner Sera & his team of chefs bring their own traditions to the table.
- Located in the centre of Bath very near key attractions.
- A simple 3 minute walk from the train station.
- Public car park within a minute’s walk.
- Take away menu available.
- Rave reviews from regulars and chance visitors alike.
Follow us on Facebook & keep up to date with instant news and reviews
Articles, notes & recipes from us, the restaurant & Nepal
We started in responce to the earthquake 2015 we are now focusing on rebuilding.
What’s on, where to be, who to see while you’re in Bath