Wow it's been a busy couple of months. On our recent trip to Nepal we went to the celebration ceremonies for the three schools we helped to fund, what an amazing experience. We're so humbled by the way our customers have supported us. If you want to see more, please click on the YYY Foundation link below.
Hosting a reception, party, working lunch or any event here at Yak Yeti Yak couldn’t be simpler. We can offer exclusive use for private functions in one dining room for up to 30 guests or throughout the restaurant for larger parties, up to 75 seated. We have a selection of set menus but will work with you to create an event that is tailored to you and your party.
September Late summer Specials
Bangurko Keema, pan fried ground pork shoulder and aromatic spices with green peas.
Bainganko Bhutuwa, aubergine and red pepper pan fried with our vegetable masala and tomato
Bramble Fizz, Prosecco with a dash of fresh local blackberry brandy and apple syrup
10 reasons to try us...
- Family owned & run restaurant with authentic Nepalese atmosphere.
- Traditional dining with low tables & floor cushions (plus tables & chairs!)
- Delicious, fragrant cooking using local, seasonal ingredients.
- Ever changing Specials menu introducing new and exciting tastes.
- Nepalese owner Sera & his team of chefs bring their own traditions to the table.
- Located in the centre of Bath very near key attractions.
- A simple 3 minute walk from the train station.
- Public car park within a minute’s walk.
- Take away menu available.
- Rave reviews from regulars and chance visitors alike.
Follow us on Facebook & keep up to date with instant news and reviews
Articles, notes & recipes from us, the restaurant & Nepal
We started in responce to the earthquake 2015 we are now focusing on rebuilding.
What’s on, where to be, who to see while you’re in Bath