We've been working hard behind the scenes ovet the last few months.
Phat Yaks our new street food cafe is fully open and getting busier by the day, Kingsmead square in Bath is a great spot for lunch.
YYY Foundation is also growing we have an awsome bike ride, e2e, in Nepal happening in November, check out the page and video here.
Hosting a reception, party, working lunch or any event here at Yak Yeti Yak couldn’t be simpler. We can offer exclusive use for private functions in one dining room for up to 30 guests or throughout the restaurant for larger parties, up to 75 seated. We have a selection of set menus but will work with you to create an event that is tailored to you and your party.
Butternut Squash and Red Pepper curry
Butternut stir-fried with fresh red peppers, ginger, garlic and cumin (vegan)
Minced pork and green peas stir-fried with spinach and our freshly ground spices
10 reasons to try us...
- Family owned & run restaurant with authentic Nepalese atmosphere.
- Traditional dining with low tables & floor cushions (plus tables & chairs!)
- Delicious, fragrant cooking using local, seasonal ingredients.
- Ever changing Specials menu introducing new and exciting tastes.
- Nepalese owner Sera & his team of chefs bring their own traditions to the table.
- Located in the centre of Bath very near key attractions.
- A simple 3 minute walk from the train station.
- Public car park within a minute’s walk.
- Take away menu available.
- Rave reviews from regulars and chance visitors alike.
Follow us on Facebook & keep up to date with instant news and reviews
Articles, notes & recipes from us, the restaurant & Nepal
We started in responce to the earthquake 2015 we are now focusing on rebuilding.
What’s on, where to be, who to see while you’re in Bath