After many requests for our spices we are finally trialing them and the blends we use, they are toasted and ground by us, exactly as we use them. They will be on sale in Yak Yeti Yak and Phat Yaks in Kingsmead square from February and online later in the year. Pop down to either the restaurant or café if you want to be one of the first to get to cook our food in your own home.
YYY Foundation the e2e challenge bike ride, in Nepal last November was epic, check out the page and video here.
Hosting a reception, party, working lunch or any event here at Yak Yeti Yak couldn’t be simpler. We can offer exclusive use for private functions in one dining room for up to 30 guests or throughout the restaurant for larger parties, up to 75 seated. We have a selection of set menus but will work with you to create an event that is tailored to you and your party.
Tender pieces of chicken breast in an aromatic spice, ginger and garlic marinade, stir fried to order with fresh curry leaves, a typical dish from the jungle around Chitwan.
Crispy vegetable nuggets of shredded cabbage, carrot, peas and onion in a chickpea and ajwan seed batter. A regular street food snack from Kathmandu
10 reasons to try us...
- Family owned & run restaurant with authentic Nepalese atmosphere.
- Traditional dining with low tables & floor cushions (plus tables & chairs!)
- Delicious, fragrant cooking using local, seasonal ingredients.
- Ever changing Specials menu introducing new and exciting tastes.
- Nepalese owner Sera & his team of chefs bring their own traditions to the table.
- Located in the centre of Bath very near key attractions.
- A simple 3 minute walk from the train station.
- Public car park within a minute’s walk.
- Take away menu available.
- Rave reviews from regulars and chance visitors alike.
Follow us on Facebook & keep up to date with instant news and reviews
Articles, notes & recipes from us, the restaurant & Nepal
We started in responce to the earthquake 2015 we are now focusing on rebuilding.
What’s on, where to be, who to see while you’re in Bath