Nepal Earthquake fund
We are a Nepalese restaurant in Bath UK and have set up a way of helping, in response to the many requests and offers to help we've had from friends and customers.
The Earthquake has devestated the country far beyond the media reports, we will be using any funds raised to help communities accross the country. The situation is changing so rapidly that we cannot give specifics but we will be concentrating our efforts on helping people in communities that are often missed by big agencies on a basis of need.
We'll let you know more as soon as we can when the situation settles and we can take stock, we will also be posting updates of how the money is spent.
See more information on our facebook page (click here) or simply click on the 'Learn More' button to the right.
ALL DAY BUFFET
only 15.00 a head including a drink
Sunday 31st May 12 noon – 10pm
In aid of the Nepal Earthquake Fund
Hosting a reception, party, working lunch or any event here at Yak Yeti Yak couldn’t be simpler. We can offer exclusive use for private functions in one dining room for up to 30 guests or throughout the restaurant for larger parties, up to 75 seated. We have a selection of set menus but will work with you to create an event that is tailored to you and your party.
Children are very welcome to our restaurant, our floor cushion area is especially popular, or if you prefer things more conventional we have highchairs in our main dining areas. Joining in and sharing is all part of the fun for children. Most of our dishes can be made very mild, don't worry if some of your party like things more spicy we have fresh chillies and pickles on hand.
10 reasons to try us...
- Family owned & run restaurant with authentic Nepalese atmosphere.
- Traditional dining with low tables & floor cushions (plus tables & chairs!)
- Delicious, fragrant cooking using local, seasonal ingredients.
- Ever changing Specials menu introducing new and exciting tastes.
- Nepalese owner Sera & his team of chefs bring their own traditions to the table.
- Located in the centre of Bath very near key attractions.
- A simple 3 minute walk from the train station.
- Public car park within a minute’s walk.
- Take away menu available.
- Rave reviews from regulars and chance visitors alike.