Date For the Diary
28th February - We're hosting a taste of Nepal Sunday lunch for YYY Foundation, 14 taster dishes, entertainment, raffle and more. A great opportunity to try something different and just £15 plus a recomended £20 gift to help build a school in Nepal.
Hosting a reception, party, working lunch or any event here at Yak Yeti Yak couldn’t be simpler. We can offer exclusive use for private functions in one dining room for up to 30 guests or throughout the restaurant for larger parties, up to 75 seated. We have a selection of set menus but will work with you to create an event that is tailored to you and your party.
pork meatballs - pork belly and shoulder ground then mildly seasoned with cumin, ginger and corriander, served with loveapple achar (tomato).
celeriac takari - sliced celeriac stir-fried with tomato and freshly ground garam masala.
sloe fizz - prosecco frizante with local sloe gin, perfectly pink for valentines day, but easy drinking everyday.
10 reasons to try us...
- Family owned & run restaurant with authentic Nepalese atmosphere.
- Traditional dining with low tables & floor cushions (plus tables & chairs!)
- Delicious, fragrant cooking using local, seasonal ingredients.
- Ever changing Specials menu introducing new and exciting tastes.
- Nepalese owner Sera & his team of chefs bring their own traditions to the table.
- Located in the centre of Bath very near key attractions.
- A simple 3 minute walk from the train station.
- Public car park within a minute’s walk.
- Take away menu available.
- Rave reviews from regulars and chance visitors alike.
Follow us on Facebook & keep up to date with instant news and reviews
Articles, notes & recipes from us, the restaurant & Nepal
We started in responce to the earthquake 2015 we are now focusing on rebuilding.
What’s on, where to be, who to see while you’re in Bath